What to Wear and Bring
After you’ve secured an invitation, and committed to attending our next ritual, there’s still a few things you need to know.
1. What to wear.
- Dress seasonally appropriate, and in layers if needed, many rituals are held outdoors or include an outdoor component.
- Clothes that provide ease of movement and their greatest comfort, both physically, spiritually, emotionally
2. Items to Bring:
- Participation Items:
Sometimes we ask people to bring items to participate fully in an activity. The invitation will include a list of items you need should bring. If you have any questions or difficulty acquiring an item, please tell the summoner, or the person who sent you the invitation.
We ask that you bring a notebook, so that you can write about your experiences after the ritual. This makes it easier for us to discuss any issues or concerns or questions you have in a post-ritual, follow-up conversation.
3. Feast Contribution
- When you receive your invitation, you will be asked to bring a food item or item for the feast table.
- If you are asked to bring a food item, it is preferred that it is homemade, fits the “theme” and is made with love.
- If you have ANY difficulty for any reason bringing something, please tell the summoner (or the person who sent you the invite) immediately and we will work something out.
- A Donation Jar is placed on the table, please offer what you can afford and feel is fair.
- A suggested Donation amount for Sabbats is $25, For Moons: $10 – Give only if you can, and what you can.
- Please do not donate if it will place you or your family in financial harm.